Wall Street Greek

Editor's Picks | Energy | Market Outlook | Gold | Real Estate | Stocks | Politics
Wall Street, Greek

The Wall Street Greek blog is the sexy & syndicated financial securities markets publication of former Senior Equity Analyst Markos N. Kaminis. Our stock market blog reaches reputable publishers & private networks and is an unbiased, independent Wall Street research resource on the economy, stocks, gold & currency, energy & oil, real estate and more. Wall Street & Greece should be as honest, dependable and passionate as The Greek.


Seeking Alpha

Monday, September 15, 2008

Breaking News: Wall Street Meltdown

Lehman Brothers (NYSE: LEH) is bankrupt, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) rescues Merrill Lynch (NYSE: MER) and AIG (NYSE: AIG) shares tumble on the fallout. Meanwhile, sharks continue to encircle Washington Mutual (NYSE: WM) and other lenders. Please see our "Market Moving News" affiliate website for up to the minute news. Our commentary will appear here later today. Starting tomorrow, Tuesday September 16, our pre-market reports will resume here.

stock market news business financial

free email financial newsletter Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog reflects the concern I've held for the past 2 years. Short of gambling on oil between Jan and April of this year, I have flushed all my liquid assets into cash....no stocks for me.

I can now say with pride, I am happy to be a Canadian. I see myself exempt from this panic, and protected to boot. Granted, my returns will be low, but guys, once the full impact of this additional debt to the "american taxpayer" funnels through, I wouldn't be surprised if the american $ falls to the trash level on the world market. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Arabs move their purchase currency back to the Euro.....Then all hell will really let loose!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home