Wall Street Greek

Editor's Picks | Energy | Market Outlook | Gold | Real Estate | Stocks | Politics
Wall Street, Greek

The Wall Street Greek blog is the sexy & syndicated financial securities markets publication of former Senior Equity Analyst Markos N. Kaminis. Our stock market blog reaches reputable publishers & private networks and is an unbiased, independent Wall Street research resource on the economy, stocks, gold & currency, energy & oil, real estate and more. Wall Street & Greece should be as honest, dependable and passionate as The Greek.


Seeking Alpha

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let Me Outline the Rules & the Vision

Welcome! Although I have thought about doing this for some time, I have finally gotten around to it. The goal of this blog is to provide current market views and stock ideas that I hope will be value added to your own investment decision making, should you choose to use them. At the same time, I may chronicle my own investment activity here, although I may decide that this is too personal at a later date.

I feel that I can leverage my years of investing and stock selection experience and provide you the reader with some tools and ideas. Besides the lessons I hope to provide you, I know we will learn lessons together along the way. He who believes he knows it all, is doomed to live within the walls of his limited knowledge. My greatest asset is my understanding that I have much to learn. But, I have come a long way down the investment trail, so maybe I can clear the path for you a little.

At a minimum, I believe my writing style will prove interesting to you even if I do not make you a dime. I must say here that any decision you make is yours alone, and you must bear the responsibility for those decisions. My ideas are just ideas. I am not your financial advisor, and I have not reviewed your individual circumstances so cannot provide you with a tailored strategy for your own specific situation. You have specific objectives and constraints that I will never be aware of, and so, I separate myself from your decisions. The securities I invest in and speak about may not be appropriate for your individual situation, and I hope you realize this and consult your financial advisor if tempted to invest in something I invest in or speak of. Enjoy.

free email financial newsletter Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home